Friday 29 April 2011

i miss u so much

when u r not around i just cry..
i have wondered why?
then i realized,my tears just comes out searching 4 u

u r in my eyes,
i know u r scared of darkness,
dats Y i keep my eyes open

if time is an ocean,then
i would spend every drop 4 u
if time is a drop.then
i would spend every ocean 4 u

 when i angry know what to do
u just cry and my anger loses the battles again it

i want to spend a whole day whit u wish my life is just one day long

if we can talk during night i wont bother my life being dark

how can i say?
u r angle without a halo and wing or
an angle is u a halo & wings
i guess the second is better


sometime..i wanna cry
but i remember all the good moments
dat i had by ur side
i fell better
This remind me dat ur've changed
MY WHOLE LIFE

I MISS U A LOT


No comments:

Post a Comment